If you are having difficulty in submitting your resume via our service, Never Fear!. The Resume Zapper tech support staff is prepared and ready to help!
We recognize that not all Internet Access Services and Web Browsers are created equal, and while we have taken GREAT pains to ensure an excellent experience with us, sometimes it is not possible for all environments to work with our service.
You may choose now to use our ResumeZapper Personal Service center to distribute your resume to 1000's of recruiters!
Please read and choose one of the options below.
Option 1: E-Mail Service
To use this service is EXTREMELY EASY. You just have to follow these simple steps!
- First, PRINT this page so you will have it to refer to
- Go ahead and complete the Resume Wizard, and follow the normal process to Zap your resume. You can do that by clicking here.
- When you reach the portion of the process where it asks you to paste your resume and/or cover letter; Type the following in the space provided: RESUME SENT TO PERSONAL SUPPORT.
- Complete the rest of the process and payment information.
- E-Mail your resume and/or cover letter to: JobseekerAdmin@resumezapper.com
When you send this e-mail, please give us your NAME and PHONE NUMBER. Copy and paste your cover letter and resume into the body of the email (** we do not open attachments **) and submit to us. Once received, a Resume Zapper Personal Service Technician will input your cover letter and resume before zapping it.
You can send your resume to us at any time day or night, however our support staff is available Monday thru Friday 8 AM to 6 PM Eastern Standard Time. If you wish you may call us to verify we have recieved your resume at: (540) 374-5147.
Option 2: Regular Postal Mail Service
Choosing the Regular Mail option enables you to use the Resume Zapper service by sending us your resume on a floppy disk and allows you to pay with a check or money order.
Just click on the link below and fill out your basic user information. Then you can print the information page to send along with your resume and payment. There is an additional $10 processing fee for using this service.
Regular Mail Information Form